Apply to have your experiment flown with the PoSSUM 13 this October with the National Research Council of Canada!
DEADLINE EXTENDED: May 15, 2019 (midnight EDT): Proposal and video submissions due.
IMPORTANT: Due to technical difficulties, if you submitted your proposal before May 5th, we are kindly requesting you to resubmit your proposal to be sure we get all the documents correctly.
You may enter your application anytime before the contest deadline. To submit your application, please enter the following information below:
- The names of each individual in your team
- The emails, nationalities of everyone in your team,
- The address and phone number of the team leader
- A written summary of your team’s experiment
- A proposal (in PDF format not to exceed 5 pages of 12-point font)
- A video of 2 minute duration showing your team explain the principles of your experiment.